Monday 26 May 2008

Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings

Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings
Allan R.Banks paintings
Andrea Mantegna paintings
Arthur Hughes paintings
The boy drew back his hand and shook his head.
"What would you like then?" asked Heidi, not sorry to put the card back in her pocket.
"Money."
"I have none, but Clara has; I am sure she will give me some; how much do you want?"
"Twopence."
"Come along then."
They started off together along the street, and on the way Heidi asked her companion what he was carrying on his back; it was a hand-organ, he told her, which played beautiful music when he turned the handle. All at once they found themselves in front of an old church with a high tower; the boy stood still, and said, "There it is."
"But how shall I get inside?" asked Heidi, looking at the fast closed doors.
-114-
"I don't know," was the answer.
"Do you think that I can ring as they do for Sebastian?"
"I don't know."

1 comment:

shaopeng.cai said...

Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings"