Friday 30 May 2008

Li-Leger Manhattan Garden painting

Li-Leger Manhattan Garden painting
Li-Leger Meditation painting
Li-Leger Mirage painting
Li-Leger Modern Bamboo I painting
"Miss Marsch, I haf a great favor to ask of you," began the Professor, after a moist promenade of half a block.
"Yes, sir." And Jo's heart began to beat so hard she was afraid he would hear it.
"I am bold to say it in spite of the rain, because so short a time remains to me."
"Yes, sir." And Jo nearly crushed the small flowerpot with the sudden squeeze she gave it.
"I wish to get a little dress for my Tina, and I am too stupid to go alone. Will you kindly gif me a word of taste and help?"
"Yes, sir." And JO felt as calm and cool all of a sudden as if she had stepped into a refrigerator.
"Perhaps also a shawl for Tina's mother, she is so poor and sick, and the husband is such a care. Yes, yes, a thick, warm shawl would be a friendly thing to take the little mother."

1 comment:

shaopeng.cai said...

Li-Leger Manhattan Garden painting"