Wednesday 28 May 2008

Pietro Perugino paintings

Pietro Perugino paintings
Peter Paul Rubens paintings
Rudolf Ernst paintings
Robert Campin paintings
"You read it! I can't, I feel so queer! Oh, it is too lovely!" and Beth hid her face in Jo's apron, quite upset by her present.
Jo opened the paper and began to laugh, for the first worked she saw were . . .
"Miss March:
"Dear Madam -- "
"How nice it sounds! I wish someone would write to me so!" said Amy, who thought the old-fashioned address very elegant.
"`I have had many pairs of slippers in my life, but I never had any that suited me so well as yours,'" continues Jo. "`Heartsease is my favorite flower, and these will always remind me of the gentle giver. I like to pay my debts, so I know you will allow `the old gentleman' to send you something which once belonged to the little grand daughter he lost. With hearty thanks and best wishes, I remain
"`Your grateful friend and humble servant,

1 comment:

shaopeng.cai said...

Pietro Perugino paintings"