Monday 16 June 2008

Wassily Kandinsky paintings

Wassily Kandinsky paintings
William Etty paintings
"Then I shall run over to Camberwell and call upon Mrs. Cecil Forrester. She asked me to, yesterday."
"On Mrs. Cecil Forrester?" asked Holmes with the twinkle of a smile in his eyes.
"Well, of course on Miss Morstan, too. They were anxious to hear what happened."
"I would not tell them too much," said Holmes. "Women are never to be entirely trusted -- not the best of them."
I did not pause to argue over this atrocious sentiment.
"I shall be back in an hour or two," I remarked.
"All right! Good luck! But, I say, if you are crossing the river you may as well return Toby, for I don't think it is at all likely that we shall have any use for him now."
I took our mongrel accordingly and left him, together with a half-sovereign, at the old naturalist's in Pinchin Lane. At Camberwell I found Miss Morstan a little weary after her night's

No comments: