Tuesday 15 July 2008

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting
John William Godward Nu Sur La Plage painting
China's head coach Arie Haan, apparently in a low spirit, found himself hard to accept the way his team lost the game. "I don't want to comment much about the game. My players are not as experienced as the Japanese players. The Japanese players were more clever when body contacts happened. I am happy with my players' performance, But I am disappointed at the way we lost," the Dutchman said.Arie Haan also accused Kuwaiti referee Saad Al Fadhli of making wrong calls on all three Japanese goals and boycotted the awards ceremony. "I'm feeling very disappointed and feel sorry for the beautiful fans of China to lose a game one should not lose," Haan said.Chinese soccer fans are disappointed after the Chinese teams lose to Japan in the Asian Cup final match. After the game, crowds chanting anti-Japanese insults broke bottles and exchanged kicks and punches with police outside the stadium.

No comments: