Tuesday 26 August 2008

Zhang Xiaogang A Big Family painting

Zhang Xiaogang A Big Family paintingBernhard Gutmann Study of a Woman in Black paintingBernhard Gutmann Nude with Drapery painting
COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: [Aside,TO COMMITTEE]
Of all the men around, look which he picks
as his assistant! Campus
makes strange bed-partners. Now, of course,we must
pretend to be impressed by and to trust
this arrant ninny's judgment --not that he
has either sense or perspicacity.
Connections, though, hedoeshave, which we worship:
[toBROTHER-IN-LAW]
Top o' the morning to Your Brother-in-lawship!

"Is that a proper rhyme?" I inquired at once of Dr. Sear. He promised to go into the subject with me later, but bid me heed now the important exposition being revealed down on the stage, where Taliped had greeted his brother-in-law's timely arrival and asked him what the Professor of Prophecy had had to say.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:You want it straight?

TALIPED: Why not?

BROTHER-IN-LAW: You want it here?
Right now?

TALIPED: There's no choice. Despite my fear
of more bad news, I've got my reputation
to maintain --the one that Public Information
invented for me (may they all get cancers):

No comments: