Thursday 4 September 2008

Water Lily Pond

Water Lily PondThe Water Lily PondNude Maja
plus!" that lady said, whom I would not for the campus have seen harmed.
"You're stir-crazy," Stoker grumbled, nonetheless plainly unsettled. "You talk as if True and False were different Answers."
"And they're not!" I cried. "That's the Answer! My whole mistake was to think they were different -- so that's whatyou've got to think, if you really want to flunk!"
We spoke no more then, because Stoker, to my great satisfaction, lost his temper and collared me cellwards. "Pass All Fail All!" I cried to the tiers of flunks. "It's the same thing!"
Stoker took a billy from a passing guard and clubbed me dumb.
As if, in that timeless cave, time's lost track had doubled on itself, I woke again to the voices of Max and Leonid arguing:
"Would-notship, Classmate, sir!"
"Na, my boy, you're mistaken. . ."
"But you think was wrong, that suicideness?"
"That's what George thought, Leonid. Why else should he

No comments: