Thursday 27 November 2008

Shotwells SPHERICAL SURPRISE

Shotwells SPHERICAL SURPRISEShotwells SPHERICAL REALMShotwells SPHERE OF INFLUENCEShotwells SPACE WITHIN
When I discovered it, after all those years, buried in the abandoned the Gaunts --- the Hallow I had craved most of all, though in my youth I had wanted it for very different reasons --- I lost my head, Harry. I quite forgot that I was not a Horcrux, that the ring was sure to carry a curse. I picked it up, and I put it on, and for a second I imagined that I was about to see Ariana, and my mother, and my father, and to tell them how very, very sorry, I was. . . .
   "Maybe a man in a million could unite the Hallows, Harry. I was fit only to possess the meanest of them, the least extraordinary. I was fit to own the Elder Wand,
   "I was such a fool, Harry. After all those years I had learned nothing. I was unworthy to unite the Deathly Hallows, I had proved it time and again, and here was final proof."

   "Why?" said Harry. "It was natural! You wanted to see them again. What's wrong with that?"

No comments: