Monday 12 January 2009

Vincent van Gogh Roses

Vincent van Gogh RosesFrancois Boucher The Marquise de PompadourFrank Dicksee Portrait of Elsa
that will certainly make you give some thought to your life, your goals, your dreams and how your daily habits help you reach those dreams. While I don’t think you can actually implement everything discussed in the book (it would be too overwhelming), Sharma explores a lot of interesting ideas, and I’m sure anyone will find some that are worth I first became a journalist 18 years ago, and I’ve read it every year since. It’ll teach you to be more concise, to avoid common mistakes, and to generally be clearer and more powerful with your words.18. Fever Pitch, by Nick Hornby. This book is a bit different from the others on this list, but I loved it so much I thought I’d share it here. It’s an autobiographical trying. Read my review.17. The Elements of Style, by Strunk and White. An absolutely indispensable resource for anyone who writes in the English language. Seriously. This isn’t only for writers — it’s for bloggers, people who write reports, people who write emails and write things online. In short, for just about everyone. I read this when

No comments: