Monday 20 April 2009

George Bellows The Circus

George Bellows The CircusGeorge Bellows Summer FantasyGeorge Bellows Romance of Autumn
Weaver the thatcher squinted at his copy of the script.
“Who’s this bugger Exeunt OmnesT’ he said.
“I don’t think much of my part,” said Carpenter, “it’s too small.”
“It’s his poor wife I feel sorry for,” said Weaver, auto-matically.
“Why?” said Jason.+t
“And why’s there got to be a lion in it?” said Baker the weaver.
“’Cos it’s a play!” said Jason. “No one’d want to see it if it had a ... a donkey in it! Oi can just see people comin’ to see a play ‘cos it had a donkey in it. This play was written by a real playsmith! Hah, I can just see a real playsmith puttingFairies,” moaned Bestiality Carter.
“You’ll grow into it,” said Weaver.
“I hope not.”
“And you’ve got to rehearse,” said Jason. donkeys in a play! He says he’ll be very interested to hear how we get on! Now just you all shut up!”l Who was also general poacher, cess-pit cleaner, and approximate carpenter.!: f’With a couple of nails it’ll stay up all right.”“The thing about iron is that you generally don’t have to think fast iindealing with it.84I.ORQ6 ft/VO LftQf£6“I don’t feel like the Queen of the
“There’s no room,” said Thatcher the carter.
“Well, I ain’t doin’ it where anyone else can see,” said Bestiality. “

No comments: