Sunday 13 July 2008

painting in oil

painting in oil
Women use all kinds of ways of telling people what to do without giving a direct order, Deborah Tannen said in a presentation based on her book, “You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation.” “A woman might say, 'I would do it this way' or 'Is there any way you can get that done today, so we can send it out tomorrow?'"The bottom lineMen and women may communicate differently, but these differences don’t spell disaster in the workplace, says Lynda Ford, a human resources expert and author of “Transform Your
Which four little words will change a man's life forever? ("I'll have a Bud" doesn't count.) Try, "Will you marry me?" Not merely a question, a marriage proposal is the climax of a totally (and hopefully perfectly) choreographed surprise. Here's how five men popped the question -- and made their beloved pop a gasket.
Romeo #1:Jennifer and I are big fans of BR5-49, a Southern rockabilly band, so I decided to propose at one of their gigs. Between sets, I found two of the musicians

No comments: