Wednesday 10 September 2008

Guido Reni paintings

Guido Reni paintings
George Inness paintings
George Frederick Watts paintings
do want to know you carnally too," I said, "but not until you've serviced your husband and Bray, at least. . ."
"I don'twant them." On her knees upon the cushion now, she would assert herself further, draw my face into her bosom, offer her navel to my nose -- all which I craved, detumescent as I was. Speaking with difficulty into her lower abdomen, I declared that that was exactly why we would not mate until she'd fulfilled her Assignment and made good the pledge that freed me.
"But even then you shouldn'tlove me the way you mean," I added. "If by some chance I turn out to be a Grand Tutor, I doubt if I ought to have a particular mistress, especially someone else's wife. And if I'm not -- I won't be here to love." The idea disclosed itself to me in an instant, fullblown; I took my gold beard from her darling dark and addressed her gravely: "I left Main Detention for two reasons, Anastasia: to correct the mistakes I made last spring, and to flunk WESCAC. That's why I'm here -- to Overcome

No comments: