Sunday 14 September 2008

Gustav Klimt Gustav Klimt Goldfish (detail) painting

Gustav Klimt Gustav Klimt Goldfish (detail) paintingGustav Klimt Gustav Klimt Beethoven Frieze paintingGustav Klimt Apple Tree II painting
Oh, yes, well," my mother murmured. He sprang at her even as I at him, but changed course at sight of me and leaped through the window instead, smashing first the pane and presently himself, as the office was many stories high. Mother resumed her knitting. Other unfortunates thrashed about in the vicinity of the doorway.
"Lock the door," I bade Greene. He stiffened.
" 'Scuse me, George, sir. No disrespect intended, but I can't go against the Chancellor of my native , true or false. My only regret, alma-materwise, is that I don't have but one to give for --"
"Let's get out, then," I said, for pleased as I was at Rexford's following my advice, I recalled Leonid's fiasco in the Nikolayan Zoo and feared for our safety. My Ladyship protested that her first responsibility was to the patients, and Greene that the likes of her were disgraces to their uniforms, say what one would. I bade the former to keep in mind that everyone's first responsibility was to the Founder -- which was to say, to one's own passage, not always to be attained by charitable works -- and declared to the latter my wish

No comments: